Wallpaper Engine Overview for PC Games
Wallpaper Engine enables you to use live wallpapers on your Windows desktop. Various types of animated wallpapers are supported, including 3D and 2D animations, websites, videos and even certain applications. Choose an existing wallpaper or create your own and share it on the Steam Workshop!
- Bring your desktop alive with realtime graphics, videos, applications or websites.
- Personalize animated wallpapers with your favorite colors.
- Use interactive wallpapers that can be controlled with your mouse.
- Many aspect ratios and native resolutions supported including 16:9, 21:9, 16:10, 4:3.
- Multi monitor environments are supported.
- Wallpapers will pause while playing games to save performance.
- Create your own animated wallpapers in the Wallpaper Engine Editor.
- Animate new live wallpapers from basic images or import HTML or video files for the wallpaper.
- Steam Workshop to share and download wallpapers.
- Wallpaper Engine can be used at the same time as any other Steam game or application.
- Supported video formats: mp4, WebM, avi, m4v, mov, wmv (for local files, Workshop only allows mp4).
- Support for Razer Chroma and Corsair iCUE.
Wallpaper Engine aims to deliver an entertaining experience while using as few system resources as possible. You can choose to automatically pause or completely stop the wallpaper while using another application or playing fullscreen (including borderless windowed mode) to not distract or hinder you while playing a game or working. Many options to tweak quality and performance allow you to make Wallpaper Engine fit your computer perfectly. As a general rule of thumb, 3D, 2D and video based wallpapers will perform best, while websites and applications will require more resources from your system. Having a dedicated GPU is highly recommended, but not required.
Choose from over 700,000 free wallpapers from the Steam Workshop with new wallpapers being uploaded every day! Can’t find a wallpaper that fits your mood? Let your imagination go wild by using the Wallpaper Engine Editor to create your own animated wallpapers from images, videos, websites or applications. A large selection of presets and effects allow you to animate your own images and share them on the Steam Workshop or to just use them for yourself.
- OS: Windows 7 (with Aero), 8.1, 10
- Processor: 1.66 GHz Intel i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: HD Graphics 4000 or above
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows N versions require the ‘Media Feature Pack’ from Microsoft. Aero must be enabled on Windows 7. Max video resolutions: Windows 8, 10: 4K, Windows 7: 1080p
Download Wallpaper Engine for PC
- Game Name: Wallpaper Engine
- Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
How to Download & Install Wallpaper Engine Game?
To Download and Install Wallpaper Engine Game, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don’t need any Torrent ISO since it is online game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on “Download Game” button above.
- Click on “Accept and Continue” button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install Wallpaper Engine.
- Now Wait for it to Download game.
- Follow all Instructions if it asks for Activation key. Just insert it there.
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open “Wallpaper Engine” Game and Enjoy!
Click start download button get started. You can easily Download Wallpaper Engine Free Game from here.