Train Sim World 2 Overview for PC Games
Experience classic railroading moving heavy coal and manifest freight through the heart of Virginia’s coalfields with Train Sim World 2: Clinchfield Railroad.
Fabulous and famous: The Clinchfield Railroad was one of America’s most extraordinary railroads. Often called “The Rio Grande of the East” for its spectacular scenery and challenging mountain railroading, the Clinchfield (which is now CSX’s Kingsport Subdivision) was both an extraordinary coal hauler and a busy and vital bridge line for manifest freight traffic, providing a link between the Chesapeake & Ohio on its north end and the Seaboard Coast Line in the south.
It’s your job to take charge of the heavy coal and manifest freight services through the rugged Appalachian Mountains. Load coal from one of several mines in peaks of Virginia, and explore not only the main line, but the various local branches, each with its own challenges and character.
Take control of the instantly recognisable EMD F7 diesel locomotive, dressed in the vibrant and coal dust-coated Clinchfield Railroad livery. Step into the cab of the A unit, while the B unit offers additional horsepower for the heaviest of freight duties. Alternatively, get a taste of something then-new, the EMD SD40, before its more recent upgrades to become the loco that exists today.
Choose how you want to play; operate trains, ride around as a conductor, complete the route tasks, or simply pick a vantage point and watch the action unfold. Create your own experiences with the Scenario Planner and Livery Designer. Whatever you choose to do, there’s lots to see and experience in Train Sim World 2: Clinchfield Railroad.
- 37-mile route between Elkhorn City, Kentucky and Dante, Virginia
- Also includes the 5-mile Haysi branch, 14-mile Fremont branch, 2-mile McClure spur and 6-mile Nora spur
- Multiple coal loading facilities included throughout the route
- Includes the CRR F7A & B and SD40 diesel locomotives
- Includes 70t and 100t coal hoppers, Box and Refrigerated cars and a caboose in CRR livery
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling
- Journey Mode featuring over 24 hours of activities for you to master
- Accessible Training Modules and 5 detailed and engaging scenarios
- Extensive 24-hour Timetable
- A selection of Route Tasks to complete
- Livery Designer and Scenario Planner compatible
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.7 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon R9 270 with 2 GB VRAM or more
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Requires mouse and keyboard or Xbox Controller
Download Train Sim World 2 for PC
- Game Name: Train Sim World 2
- Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
How to Download & Install Train Sim World 2 Game?
To Download and Install Train Sim World 2 Game, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don’t need any Torrent ISO since it is online game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on “Download Game” button above.
- Click on “Accept and Continue” button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install Train Sim World 2.
- Now Wait for it to Download game.
- Follow all Instructions if it asks for Activation key. Just insert it there.
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open “Train Sim World 2” Game and Enjoy!
Click start download button get started. You can easily Download Train Sim World 2 Free Game from here.