Stellaris: Nemesis Overview for PC Games
Nemesis is an expansion to Stellaris in which the player will be able to determine the fate of a destabilizing galaxy. Adding espionage tools, a path to power as the Galactic Custodian to combat endgame crises – or the Menace option to BECOME the endgame crisis – Nemesis gives you the most powerful tools ever available in Stellaris.
Ultimately you will have to make the choice between chaos or control, to take charge of a galaxy spiraling into crisis. Will you find a way to take power through diplomacy or subterfuge, or will you watch the stars go out one by one?
The Nemesis expansion includes:
- Become the Crisis: You are the fire that spreads across the galaxy, threatening its very existence. As your empire becomes more and more menacing, you’ll unlock powerful bonuses to finish a hopeless galactic stalemate on your own terms. If the rest of the galaxy can’t stop you in time, you can unleash enough power to end all of existence!
- Galactic Custodian: It’s up to you to campaign for the Galactic Community to declare you a Custodian, granting you emergency powers to combat the Crisis. Use them to bring the galaxy back from the edge of destruction and restore order. When the crisis is defeated you may choose to relinquish your powers…or keep them, and form a new Galactic Imperium.
- Espionage: Knowledge is power; use new tools to spy on your enemies (or friends). Deploy Envoys to lead covert Operations and counterintelligence behind enemy borders. Lies and deceit will throw your enemies off your scent while you learn their deepest secrets.As your Infiltration Level grows you’ll unlock new operations, such as Sabotage Starbase, Acquire Assets or Steal Tech. Turn allies against each other through the use of smear campaigns and by instigating diplomatic incidents. Play your cards right, and they’ll be none the wiser: what they don’t know will hurt them.
- New Ship Set: Nemesis includes new ships inspired by some of the most imposing empires in science fiction. Whether you’re taking control of the galaxy or wiping it out, you’ll look as powerful as you feel.
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 or AMD® FX-6350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 460 / AMD® ATI Radeon™ HD 5870 (1GB VRAM) / AMD® Radeon™ RX Vega 11 / Intel® HD Graphics 4600
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 10 GB available space
Download Stellaris: Nemesis for PC
- Game Name: Stellaris: Nemesis
- Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
How to Download & Install Stellaris: Nemesis Game?
To Download and Install Stellaris: Nemesis Game, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don’t need any Torrent ISO since it is online game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on “Download Game” button above.
- Click on “Accept and Continue” button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install Stellaris: Nemesis.
- Now Wait for it to Download game.
- Follow all Instructions if it asks for Activation key. Just insert it there.
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open “Stellaris: Nemesis” Game and Enjoy!
Click start download button get started. You can easily Download Stellaris: Nemesis Free Game from here.