Squad Overview for PC Games
Squad is a large scale combined arms multiplayer first-person shooter emphasizing combat realism through communication, team play, emphasizing strong squad cohesion mechanics as well as larger-scale coordination, tactics, and planning.
It features 20 large open maps, vehicle-based combined arms gameplay, and player-constructed bases to create a heart-thumping, visceral gaming experience with split-second decision-making in real-world scale firefights.
50 versus 50
Pitting several conventional and unconventional factions against each other, Squad aims to create authentic combat experiences utilizing a sense of being a part of something greater than yourself. Pick a side and become a member of a nine-man squad with your team to face off against 50 other players in intense, large combat environments. Squad features the US Army, Russian Ground Forces, British Army, Canadian Armed Forces, the Middle Eastern Alliance, and Irregular Militia and Insurgents with their own unique arsenals.
Do you hear the sound of rumbling and grinding gears? Do you fear the inevitability of your short life at the end of a T-72 Main Battle Tank barrel? Get your Squad Leader to place down an anti-tank guided missile system and remove that pesky tank from the battlefield. In Squad, we provide numerous methods to adapt to the ever-changing needs of the battlespace. Place down emplacements like HMGs and AT guns, or build up a fortified position with sandbags, HESCOs, and razor wire.
The pinnacle of the Squad experience, communication is a soldier’s best tool in effectively engaging the enemy. To help facilitate navigating the complexity of communication on the battlefield, we provide a world-class in-game VoIP system that allows you to talk to other soldiers locally, internally in your squad, between squad leaders, or squad leaders to the Commander. Also, we provide a plethora of other tools that fire team leaders and squad leaders may use to inform their squads and teams, such as map tools and in-world marking tools.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Intel Core i or AMD Ryzen with 4 physical cores
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 770 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 with at least 4 GB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 55 GB available space
- Additional Notes: A teamwork oriented mindset
Download Squad for PC
- Game Name: Squad
- Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
How to Download & Install Squad Game?
To Download and Install Squad Game, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don’t need any Torrent ISO since it is online game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on “Download Game” button above.
- Click on “Accept and Continue” button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install Squad.
- Now Wait for it to Download game.
- Follow all Instructions if it asks for Activation key. Just insert it there.
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open “Squad” Game and Enjoy!
Click start download button get started. You can easily Download Squad Free Game from here.