Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI Overview for PC Games
Originally created by legendary game designer Sid Meier, Civilization is a turn-based strategy game in which you attempt to build an empire to stand the test of time. Become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a civilization from the Stone Age to the Information Age. Wage war, conduct diplomacy, advance your culture, and go head-to-head with history’s greatest leaders as you attempt to build the greatest civilization the world has ever known.
Civilization VI offers new ways to engage with your world: cities now physically expand across the map, active research in technology and culture unlocks new potential, and competing leaders will pursue their own agendas based on their historical traits as you race for one of five ways to achieve victory in the game.
See the marvels of your empire spread across the map like never before. Each city spans multiple tiles so you can custom build your cities to take full advantage of the local terrain.
Unlock boosts that speed your civilization’s progress through history. To advance more quickly, use your units to actively explore, develop your environment, and discover new cultures.
Interactions with other civilizations change over the course of the game, from primitive first interactions where conflict is a fact of life, to late game alliances and negotiations.
Expanding on the “one unit per tile” design, support units can now be embedded with other units, like anti-tank support with infantry, or a warrior with settlers. Similar units can also be combined to form powerful “Corps” units.
In addition to traditional multiplayer modes, cooperate and compete with your friends in a wide variety of situations all designed to be easily completed in a single session.
A CIV FOR ALL PLAYERS:
Civilization VI provides veteran players new ways to build and tune their civilization for the greatest chance of success. New tutorial systems introduce new players to the underlying concepts so they can easily get started.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7×64 / Windows 8.1×64 / Windows 10×64
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.5 Ghz or AMD Phenom II 2.6 Ghz or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB & AMD 5570 or nVidia 450 or Intel Integrated Graphics 530
Download Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI for PC
- Game Name: Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI
- Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
How to Download & Install Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI Game?
To Download and Install Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI Game, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don’t need any Torrent ISO since it is online game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on “Download Game” button above.
- Click on “Accept and Continue” button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI.
- Now Wait for it to Download game.
- Follow all Instructions if it asks for Activation key. Just insert it there.
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open “Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI” Game and Enjoy!
Click start download button get started. You can easily Download Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI Free Game from here.