Factorio Overview for PC Games
Factorio is a game in which you build and maintain factories. You will be mining resources, researching technologies, building infrastructure, automating production and fighting enemies. In the beginning you will find yourself chopping trees, mining ores and crafting mechanical arms and transport belts by hand, but in short time you can become an industrial powerhouse, with huge solar fields, oil refining and cracking, manufacture and deployment of construction and logistic robots, all for your resource needs. However this heavy exploitation of the planet’s resources does not sit nicely with the locals, so you will have to be prepared to defend yourself and your machine empire.
Join forces with other players in cooperative Multiplayer, create huge factories, collaborate and delegate tasks between you and your friends. Add mods to increase your enjoyment, from small tweak and helper mods to complete game overhauls, Factorio’s ground-up Modding support has allowed content creators from around the world to design interesting and innovative features. While the core gameplay is in the form of the freeplay scenario, there are a range of interesting challenges in the form of Scenarios. If you don’t find any maps or scenarios you enjoy, you can create your own with the in-game Map Editor, place down entities, enemies, and terrain in any way you like, and even add your own custom script to make for interesting gameplay.
Discount Disclaimer: We don’t have any plans to take part in a sale or to reduce the price for the foreseeable future.
What people say about Factorio
- No other game in the history of gaming handles the logistics side of management simulator so perfectly. – Reddit
- I see conveyor belts when I close my eyes. I may have been binging Factorio lately. – Notch, Mojang
- Factorio is a super duper awesome game where we use conveyor belts to shoot aliens. – Zisteau, Youtube
- OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista (64 Bit)
- Processor: Dual core 3Ghz+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10.1 capable GPU with 512 MB VRAM – GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD 4850 or Intel HD Graphics 5500
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Normal sprite resolution, Low quality compression, 1080p resolution
Download Factorio for PC
- Game Name: Factorio
- Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
How to Download & Install Factorio Game?
To Download and Install Factorio Game, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don’t need any Torrent ISO since it is online game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on “Download Game” button above.
- Click on “Accept and Continue” button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install Factorio.
- Now Wait for it to Download game.
- Follow all Instructions if it asks for Activation key. Just insert it there.
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open “Factorio” Game and Enjoy!
Click start download button get started. You can easily Download Factorio Free Game from here.