Death Trash Overview for PC Games
A world where cosmic horrors long for humanity but meet punks with shotguns. Influenced by post-apocalyptic, horror, and cyberpunk classics, but with a fresh personality of its own. Death Trash combines the crunch and depth of old-school, role-playing classics with the controls and game feel of modern games.
Death Trash is an open-world, singleplayer role-playing game with handcrafted levels, a strong story campaign and optional local co-op gameplay.
The game features real-time gameplay with ranged and melee combat, stealth, multiple choice dialogue, an inventory full of items and worms, a crafting system, and skills like pickpocketing and puking.
Travel through a gritty, post-apocalyptic wasteland on a world map and explore hand-painted, organic locations. Meet exciting characters, talk to the Fleshkraken, visit the Puke Bar, or descend into old temples in search of expanding your awareness.
Customize your own character through stats and making in-game decisions. Experience the story and discover side quests. Fight against machines and larger-than-life monsters. Or become their friend.
The game contains features supporting player freedom:
– manual save games
– dialogue can be left anytime
– kill everyone or…
– don’t kill anyone!
Singleplayer / Multiplayer Details
The main feature of Death Trash is an immersive single-player campaign.
But the game contains an optional local co-op mode:
– Second player can drop in and drop out anytime during the campaign
– Second player has their own character, stats, inventory etc. but shared quest progress
– Both players are restricted to the same location
– Separate exploration of an area depends on using splitscreen mode or shared screen mode
– Both players can talk to NPCs separately
– Movement on the world map is shared
Please understand: At this point we don’t have any additional development resources to also add an online co-op mode. We might evaluate this again in the future.
Humans traveled to the stars and some of them settled on the planet Nexus with its ancient secrets of stone and flesh. But the old secrets were unearthed, and the civilized people had to flee into the Silent Cities. The wasteland is reigned now by outcasts, controlling machines, and offsprings of the worm.
You are one of the outcasts, pushed outside with a dangerous burden to carry, and your path will take you through deserts, ruins, the underground, and beyond.
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:
This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Nudity or Sexual Content, Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
Download Death Trash for PC
- Game Name: Death Trash
- Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
How to Download & Install Death Trash Game?
To Download and Install Death Trash Game, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don’t need any Torrent ISO since it is online game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on “Download Game” button above.
- Click on “Accept and Continue” button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install Death Trash.
- Now Wait for it to Download game.
- Follow all Instructions if it asks for Activation key. Just insert it there.
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open “Death Trash” Game and Enjo