BONEWORKS Overview for PC Games
BONEWORKS Is a narrative VR action adventure using advanced experimental physics mechanics. Dynamically navigate through environments, engage in physics heavy combat, and creatively approach puzzles with physics.
- Advanced Physics: Designed entirely for consistent universal rules, the advanced physics mechanics encourage players to confidently and creatively interact with the virtual world however you want.
- Combat: Approach combat in any number of ways you can think of following the physical rules of the game’s universe. Melee weapons, firearms, physics traps, environments, can all be used to aid you in fights with enemy entities.
- Weapons, lots of weapons: Boneworks provides players with a plethora of physics based weaponry; guns, swords, axes, clubs, spears, hammers, experimental energy weapons, nonsensical mystery tools, and anomalous physics weapons.
- Interaction: Hyper realistic VR object and environment interaction.
- Story: Play through the game’s mysterious narrative and explore the deep inner workings of the Monogon Industries’ artificial intelligence operating system; Myth OS.
- Character Bodies: Accurate full IK body systems built from the ground up provide a realistic looking body presence and allow for a maximum level of immersion with physical interaction in the game space.
More feature information soon.
ATTENTION: This game demonstrates advanced VR mechanics and concepts, players are recommended to have previous VR experience and understanding of common VR gameplay principles before proceeding.
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:
Physics based enemies that can be interacted with and dispatched in a multitude of violent ways based on player’s actions. Realistic and potentially disturbing enemies will enter player’s space.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: quad-core 3.0ghz minimum
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1060 / 970 for Rift CV1+Touch, Original Vive at 90hz, and RiftS at 80hz
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: CPU performance required for physics calculations! These min specs are based on Rift CV1+Touch, Original Vive 90hz, and RiftS 80hz, ONLY.
Download BONEWORKS for PC
- Game Name: BONEWORKS
- Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
How to Download & Install BONEWORKS Game?
To Download and Install BONEWORKS Game, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don’t need any Torrent ISO since it is online game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on “Download Game” button above.
- Click on “Accept and Continue” button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install BONEWORKS.
- Now Wait for it to Download game.
- Follow all Instructions if it asks for Activation key. Just insert it there.
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open “BONEWORKS” Game and Enjoy!
Click start download button get started. You can easily Download BONEWORKS Free Game from here.